Release Notes for 3.4.1
- Fix the error on the application repository page.
- Fix the error in the application approval process.
- Support "select" in Appdeploy schemaform.
- Fix the issue of losing status when modifying a CRD.
- Fix the incorrect style for IsolateInfo and RuleInfo in the Network Policy panel.
- Fix inaccurate Chinese translations on some pages.
- Fix the resource creation failure issue in higher versions of Kubernetes.
- Fix the issue in the dashboard where the names in Recently Access are obscured.
- Fix the issue on the list page where the Customize Columns button displays incomplete content.
- Fix the display error of pod status.
- Fix the issue on the PVC page where the capacity selection numbers are displayed incorrectly.
- Fix the issue when adding containers on the Create Deployment page, using tags to search for images is not working.
- Support building ARM64 images.
- Fix the issue where CD-related clusters are displayed incorrectly in a multi-cluster environment.
- Fix the issue of mistakenly adding a host cluster as a member cluster of another cluster.
- Fix the issue that CPU and memory statistics charts are not displaying.
- Fix API call errors on the notification channel page.
- Fix the blank log receiver page.
- Fix the issue on the new notification channel page where conditional filtering values are missing.
Authentication & Authorization
- Fix LDAP login failure.
- Fix the issue where shell is not effective in graphical editing.
- When a cluster is not ready or does not install DevOps, DevOps projects are unavailable.
- Fix the incorrect parameter passing in Jenkins.
- Fix the issue that clicking the replay button pops up an error prompt.
- Fix the issue that the details of a pipeline cannot be viewed.
- Fix the run error due to the large DevOps pipeline logs.
- Fix Jenkins image vulnerability.
- Fix the issue that failed to upgrade DevOps to 3.4.0.
- Fix the error in the cleanup task.
- Fix the failure to set a timeout.
- Fix the bug with downloading multi-branch-pipeline artifacts.
- Fix the issue that disabling discarded history pipelineruns doesn't work.
- Fix the issue that some application resources are not deleted when cascade deleting multiple applications.
Enhancements & Updates
- Display the git repo link on the Pipeline page.
- Improve the API documentation for DevOps.
- Fix the issue on the Statefuls page where the Pod Grace Period parameter is missing.
- Fix the issue where the cluster gateway is not displayed in cluster management.
- Fix the error when creating an application route.
- Add pagination for listing repository tags.
- Fix the issue that the Monitoring Target field is displayed blank.
For more information about issues and contributors of KubeSphere 3.4.1, see GitHub.
Was this page Helpful?
Receive the latest news, articles and updates from KubeSphere
Thanks for the feedback. If you have a specific question about how to use KubeSphere, ask it on Slack. Open an issue in the GitHub repo if you want to report a problem or suggest an improvement.