Join the Revolution, Partner with KubeSphere
We look forward to your joining KubeSphere partner program to improve both ecosystems and grow your business. KubeSphere provides resources and rights for partners to help them increase their expertise, deliver open source technologies, and resell products.
KubeSphere partners play a critical role in KubeSphere go-to-market strategy. KubeSphere partners are located all over the world. We are looking forward to global cooperation as your success is our success.
KubeSphere App Store is a great place to showcase your applications. KubeSphere brings your applications to tens of thousands of users, allowing them to deploy your App to Kubernetes with one click.
Technology Partners offer hardware platforms, cloud services or applications for KubeSphere based on technical collaboration or joint solutions. If you have a solution of this kind, let's apply it to enhance user experiences.
For any cloud providers who want to tightly integrate KubeSphere as a catalog or application in their application market for Kubernetes-based solution, do not hesitate to use KubeSphere to extend your ecosystem.
As KubeSphere is 100% open source and free, you are able to localize KubeSphere, translate it into local languages, build local communities and develop local markets. GTM partners from around the globe work tightly with KubeSphere.
- Go-to-marketGeko is committed to creating cloud platforms with considerable expertise in internet projects. It boasts a diversified portfolio of projects such as cloud migration, DRS, resilience architecture, full managed service, cloud computing and cost efficiency.
- TechnologyInAccel is a world-leader in application acceleration using FPGAs in the cloud. We embrace cutting-edge technology to speedup mission-critical applications in the cloud, seamlessly.
- TechnologyIstio is an open source independent service mesh that provides the fundamentals you need to successfully run a distributed microservice architecture.
- TechnologyJenkins Chinese community is made up of Jenkins Chinese fans and contributors, who work together to promote and improve the learning trial and landing of CI/CD technology.
- TechnologyKubeEdge is an open source system extending native containerized application orchestration and device management to hosts at the Edge.
- App ProviderNebula Graph is an open-source graph database unmatched in its ability to host super large-scale graphs using billions of vertices (nodes) and trillions of edges with milliseconds of latency.
- TechnologyopenEuler is a free Linux distribution platform on which you can treat it as an innovative platform supporting the multi-processor architecture.
- TechnologyOrionX software provides a fine-grained, remote, and dynamically configurable virtualization solution for physical GPUs with almost no performance loss.
- Cloud ProviderQingCloud is a cloud computing platform that provides IaaS-based flexible cloud services. QKE is a cloud-hosted Kubernetes service with KubeSphere and powered by QingCloud
- Go-to-marketWith the technical infrastructure it holds, Radore provides private and corporate data center services (Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Cloud Services, Web Hosting, CDN).
- App providerWeBank, The 1st digital bank in China and initiated by Tencent, offers wealth management and financing services through different online platforms.
- Go-to-marketCloud Native Community is an neutral, cloud native end user community founded on May 12, 2020 by CNCF ambassadors and open source opinion leaders to promote cloud native technologies and build a developer ecosystem.